Bush Quotes

Monday, February 19, 2007

Complacency

So I haven't done shit in a while. I'm lazy, what can I say. Part of it, I think anyways, comes as a result of me not really having anything to do. My next job starts in a month, so at least I have something in the future, but recent months have been all about, "well, nothing to do today, I'll put this off until tomorrow, cause hell, I don't have anything to do then either." It just keeps spiraling until I haven't done shit for weeks. Kind of sounds like Congress. Ever notice how the more you have to do, the more you are willing to take on in addition, whereas when you got nothing to do, anything at all sometimes seems to be a burden? Odd how that works.

Did get to go biking yesterday. It was 60 degrees in Moab, partly cloudy, and my ass is out of shape. We went to the Amasa Back trail where everyone else in town also seemed to be, but it was still great. I was pretty sore today, slept like a rock last night, and can't wait to go again. Felt good to do something for once, even though it was a 2 hour drive to get there, 2 1/2 hours of riding, then another 2 to get back. Lot of travel for limited fun, but fuck, we got snow and mud here, what am I supposed to do? Got a couple ideas for my next couple of rants, we'll see how well I do at writing them, but here's hoping.

No comments: