Bush Quotes

Thursday, March 8, 2007

So....

So it appears that I am now on the one post a week bandwagon. I start a new job in two weeks, so things may improve at that point. I'll be back to dealing with people again, and that's never good for my psyche. Anyways. My brother and his wife had a kid a week or so ago. Yup, I'm really on top of things. Congrats to them though, hope things are going well. I got a new bike this week. Bought a single speed frame from SOMA, a small company out of San Fran, and man do I love this bike. Already been out for two rides on it, hopefully more in store this weekend, and then down to Tucson to go ride with Art and hopefully some more riding when I get down to So. Cal. I have a brand new nephew, and a new bike, other than starting a new job soon, how could life be better?

No comments: