Bush Quotes

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Raiders

So someone was dumb enough to take on the position of Oakland Raiders head coach. I thought it was going to take months for them to find some sucker to fill this position, turns out, they just kept running through the ranks of the coaches as USC until they found someone gullible enough to do it. The new coach is 31, youngest coach ever, and his previous experience within the NFL amounts to, now listen to this and prepare to be impressed, "defensive quality control coach working with defensive backs" for Jacksonville. Now if that doesn't ooze impressive, I don't know what does.

Tuesday Bush has his State of the Union, so I figured I would leave politics alone for now, but I can't wait to see what he says. I bet I'll have a lot of positive things to comment on. HA!!

No comments: