Bush Quotes

Friday, February 9, 2007

Today

first, check this video out, serious talent, super fun to listen to, the ending is kind of dumb, but everything leading up to it is real cool.

I'm thinking about staying away from writing about politics, cause I just don't know if I can handle it anymore. How much do we really know? The other day my friend was telling me about how someone she knows was talking to an ex Navy SEAL, and apparently right after 9/11 they had Bin Laden, not just in their sights, but actually had him, and orders came to let him go. Not just once either. Why? So we could invade Iraq. I keep hearing shit like this and I'm going to implode. Reading, talking about, and writing about politics just may not be healthy for me. Maybe I'll start a blog about leprechauns or unicorns or some happy shit like that. For instance, tomorrow is the Mancos Mush, the local dog sled race. Pretty excited, it's happy stuff with dogs. Or maybe I'll start writing about what I make for dinner every night, I'm a decent cook, I bought the text for the Culinary Institute of America, serious shit, or maybe about the alcohol I'm drinking, or the jobs hopefully I'll soon be working, or the women I'll hopefully be sleeping with. No matter what, it's healthier than politics. I can see why Art stopped caring. What can we do? What can we say that will change anything? Maybe this is what they want, and if that's the case, fuck 'em! Someday, I hope to really know the state of the world and this country, and until then, let's keep fighting for what we hope are the right things. Clean air, clean water, equality for all, fair pay for decent work, the right to choose, healthy forests, good food, good wine, great friends, and most importantly the ability for everyone to never have to grow up, it's overrated, not that I would know anything about growing up.

Anyways, here's my favorite conservative website that pisses me off whenever I read it. Yup, healthy stuff.

Oh yeah, and here's a quote I read today, real funny stuff:
"I masturbated to Anna Nicole Smith less than 24 hours before her death. Tick tock Terri Hatcher. Tick tock."
-Tom Sunnergren

No comments: