Bush Quotes

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Essays

So I'm trying to write my grad school essay. When was the last time you had to write an essay? Now I have a serious procrastination problem to begin with, but jesus, this is ridiculous. The essay and application are due by Thursday, and I started the essay today. Yup, I'm absolutely self motivated. Completely read for grad school. Sometimes I think my brain has rotted a little from all the internet and tv watching I've done in the years since college. Sure the alcohol didn't help either, but essays suck. How are you supposed to put your life history and research interests into a page or two essay, all the while sounding intelligent and not tailoring your writing to what you think will get you in? They should just let me in with out all this bullshit purely for the sake of my friends who will get to see me suffer immensely because of my procrastination. Christ, are you reading this? It's garbage, too bad you don't have to deal with all the grammatical and spelling errors that I fix before publishing this. And I'm supposed to get in with my writing? Anyone know a cool town that's hiring for garbage men?

No comments: