Bush Quotes

Thursday, February 1, 2007

random thoughts

All you pretty boy men out there, if you are suddenly developing man boobs, could be the tea tree oil or lavender in your shampoo or soap. Apparently some chemical in them disrupts hormones in your body allowing for that disgusting phenomenon called man boobs. For the sake of all of us, please don't let this happen to you.

I'm having chicken fried steak tonight, very excited.

Got a shit load of snow yesterday, dumped all Tuesday night and most of yesterday, yet I was bringing my friend to the Durango airport this morning, a whopping 30 miles to the east, and they didn't get any. Strange.

Went sledding again yesterday, I'm trying to figure out if there is money to be made by creating a sledding oriented workout video. I think it would be awesome, particularly if I became the next Billy Blanks.

One more, if you haven't heard of it yet, check out www.fantasycongress.com to see how ridiculous or government really is. Fun times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard too much chicken fried steak can result in Man Boobs as well.